This church is affiliated with Converge Northwest. We recognize the importance of being under the covering of a denomination as well as being accountable to uphold the essential teachings of the Bible.
- We believe that there is one true God who exists in the three Persons of the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Bible as the inspired, unerring and authoritative Word of God upon which we base our lives to do the will of God.
- We believe that all people have original sin and therefore need a Savior.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the second Person of the Trinity, Who came to earth through virgin birth to fulfill the mission of redeeming all who would believe in Him in faith and follow Him in obedience.
- We believe that Jesus was crucified and buried, but that He physically arose from the dead. He later ascended back to heaven after 40 days of proving to His followers that He was alive.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ composed of believers who are saved by grace through faith in Jesus. The Holy Spirit still continues to work in Christ’s followers to expand His Kingdom.
- We believe in the sacraments of The Lord’s Supper and Believer’s Baptism, whereby we identify with the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.